Welcome to NiceHash solo mining & blockchain lottery! Try solo mining with your miner or by renting hashing power on NiceHash and cross your fingers to get a full 12.5 Bitcoin, 25 Litecoin, dynamic Dash block reward!
How it works?
- NiceHash solo mining & blockchain lottery is an advanced multi-algorithm stratum based solo mining pool for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash. You can use it as a regular solo mining pool by connecting your miners to our solo mining stratum servers. Moreover you can also rent hashing power on NiceHash and point it to our solo mining stratum servers and play some blockchain lottery.
- If you find a block, 99.5% of the block reward + transaction fees get generated directly at your address. Therefore there is no login, no need to worry about passwords, withdrawals, authentication or pool wallet hacks. No funds are kept by pool but are rather directly generated to your address.
- You remain anonymous apart from your Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash address. All you need to confirm is that you are mining to your own address.
- Please note that if you do not find a block, you get no reward at all with solo mining.
- Connect your miners or rented hashing power from NiceHash to:
- stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3334 for Bitcoin
- stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3333 for Litecoin
- stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3336 for Dash
- You should use you Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash address as worker username and any password.
You can add worker name by adding ".workername" at the tail of your Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash address; example:
stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3334 -u yourAddress.Worker1 -p x
- If you enter an invalid address you will be rejected (authorization error). Make sure you use valid/existing address!
- Please see FAQ for more information and additional options.
- Each time a new block is found a notification will be automatically posted to Twitter @NiceHashSolo; therefore you're welcome to follow us on Twitter @NiceHashSolo.